Thursday, August 28, 2008

Ahhh...

Last day of work for the year. It was a good day. The library people took me out to lunch and gave me this adooorable Roxy purse filled with goodies such as hand sanitizer that smells amazing, a booklight, notepads, a bookmark, and book earrings which are possibly the most awesome. The librarians all wrote a little message in the earrings. I feel special.

Now I have the last few days of summer break to relax, finish reading for school, and see people one last time.

Madison, Joe, Lauren: I'll see you on Saturday!

Beth: I'll see you Tuesday probably.

Today was a good day. I have Lit-Write later. I'm listening to Jason Mraz's new CD "We Sing, We Dance, We Steal Things".

~Content George

1 comment:

Beth said...

lol, those earrings r AWESOME. things like that make me wish i wasnt allergic to cheap metal...