Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Just as pathetic

I miss everyone sooo much.

Kaiti, Madison, and Lauren are all away/busy this week.

I feel abandoned.

Luckily Beth is around or else i might cry. We are going to the movies Thursday afternoon/night to see The Rocker. I invited Andi so maybe she'll join our small get-together. Joe, if you're not busy you could come with us if you want. and if you do, i promise i'll try not to be as much of a fangirl as i usually am about you-know-who! ;-) i was just thinking about what you said about the Twilight movie; how you dont want to see it with us the first time because we'll all be squealing.

Lauren, you totally should have that party you mentioned. and also, ive established that our phones hate each other. every time we talk, we get disconnected. why can't our phones just get along?

Anyway, if you're reading this, talk to me so i dont feel like this whole post was me slightly talking to myself... ;-)

No comments: