Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I'm moving to Washington Depot, Conneticut

Just letting you know. It might take some years, but eventually I will get there. It's right at Route 47, so we could visit each other all the time. Also, it's very close to Boston (which I love) and to New Haven, so my kids could choose between Harvard and Yale and still stay close to home. It's perfect. The main reason though, is that the location of Gilmore girls , Stars Hollow, is based on it. Stars Hollow is amazing. And that's all I have to say to that.
All I did in the last two days was watching Gilmore Girls -DVDs. This is what I've learned: You cannot watch too much Gilmore Girls. It's physically impossible.
ok, I lied. I did something other than watchng DVDs. I started packing. It's a very scary process, mostly because it means facing ALL MY CRAP. Plus, it's difficult. I don't know what to take and what to leave. Every shift of awesome things means that one of my homes will get a little less awesome. urgh.

About parts 3 and 7 of my 6-part-post:

3. Just repeating my Kafka-book club suggestion. If anyone wants to participate, just leave a comment and I'll send you an author's invite for my blog. Here's one of Kafka's most famous stories, if you're interested. It's also there, if you're not interested.

7. I knew I wanted to do seven parts! Now I finally remembered what part seven was: Thanks to lauren, I downloaded the twilight trailer from itunes. Now I can watch it 24/7 in HD!!!!!!! Sososososo awesome. thx Lauren.


I made a new video. youtube.com/user/fixrulz
Tomorrow I'm leaving for boarding school. oh. my. god.

Ah, i love you. I shall post/email/message /write you as soon as I can, to let you know I'm still alive. I also will if I'm dead.
Bye!

Sophie

5 comments:

George said...

How the heck do i find the twilight trailer??? i cant find it anywhere on itunes and its been bugging me!!! GRRR!

and also, i cant wait til you move!

Sophie said...

yea, took me forever to find the trailer, too. if you go to the movies sections, there's a subsections for trailers. That's where you find the twilight trailer, I think...
O yea, i look forward to it too. Am already checking out houses. but I'll probably wait till the housing crisis is over

Beth said...

u do know that connecticut is several states away from us? were more likely to visit u there than germany, but still...lol. hate to break it to u...

Sophie said...

o yea, I know that. The drive through New York state was awful. It took over a day =( O well. Too bad. still closer than Berlin

Anonymous said...

its a long way from seattle :(
anyway just having you in the us is good. crap me and madison werwe going to lock you in the basement...
JOKING!
anyhoo,thanks for talking to me, as i said you saved my day and i was able to have fun at the beach.