Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Pathetic? Who, you?

Ok, George especially knows of my pathetic-ness of this summer, so don't even talk to me about that! it's sooo not pathetic to miss each other, so would u stop your self-pitying whining? ok, i guess thats a little hypocritical, because of how pathetic ive been calling myself lately, but it's completely unrelated.
Anyway, sorry I haven't posted much lately. Or read. I would have commented about the last 2 posts but i was working...ugh. anyway, friday should be awesome! water park with the group...or a lil part of it anyways. I asked my boss about having the concert off, and i THINK ill be able to go...at least he seemed receptive about it. he didn't tell me no. yoga and writing class should be pretty empty today huh? everyones away...well ill still come to both anyway. cya there, george...

No comments: