Thursday, August 28, 2008

Hey

Hey guys i just got back from the Dying In Vain concert. It was pretty good even though Joe wasn't there. The old singer seemed to be giving me dirty looks but oh well. Andi and April went. April now is in love with Brandon, which i don't really like. Especially since she has a boyfriend. She got so excited when i told her that Brandon was coming to our school. Ryan isn't coming to Rev Gen but Ray Ray and Judi are which should be awesome. I bought a shirt from the other band that was playing. They were Ugly Girls crying. They were pretty good. I still need to get a Dying In Vain shirt. I'm really excited about Rev Gen. Oh and speaking of which, i'm wearing the shirt that Joe, George and Beth picked out, my jean tights, and converse. Yes for those of you that have seen them, I'm actually going to wear them. I miss you guys so much! I will see some of you Saturday, some Wednsday, and one hopefully sometime next summer! I love you all!

2 comments:

Beth said...

the jean tights?! seriously?? pls tell me ur wearing something over them...tights r very awkward to wear by themselves, theyre very butt-showy....

Sophie said...

haha, that sounds like a really interesting outfit. Take pictures, I'd love to see it