Wednesday, August 13, 2008

RUBBER ARMS...AND KNEES

so i keep trying to convince myself to strike up a conversation w/ the cute guy @ the store. something simple, what school does he go 2 n all that. i was alone for 4 hours behind the register yesterday, with barely any customers, n he kept pacing past me trying 2 look like he was doing something. I kept making up my mind 2 start a conversation, but would either come up w/ an excuse not 2 or chicken out @ the last minute. I think he's only heard me speak while A. talking to customers (would u like a bag? would u llike a receipt?) and B. when doing somehting stupid/ slightly embarrassing (dropping my $ all over the store, slamming my finger in the door (which is making typing rather annoying n guitar practice dreaded, btw), and asking him what i should be doing cuz my boss told me 2 follow his lead (previously blogged about). ). Anyway...wondering if I should just give it up. Admit that I'm too chicken 2 say something. haha. I'm sure Joe really appreciates our rants about random guys...tho if he were feeling genorous he could probably give us some advice. being a guy, n all.
to answer kaiti's request...well if theres a side of myself i dont show theres usually a pretty good reason 4 that. n my 5 hobbies...well u probably know that stuff

1. reading
2. writing
3. talking 2 random foreigners
4. listening 2/ playing music
5. schoolwork. not a hobby really, but im pathetic enough 2 have 2 include it...im a nerd through n through

one more thing before i leave off 2 today...Ma suggested a possible end-of-summer party that I would be allowed to hold at my house. im thinking about planning this. I'll need everyones work/vacation schedules to know when to try 2 get a time everyone can come...so get back 2 me bout that. it'll probably be after everyone gets back from vacations...

No comments: