Sunday, August 3, 2008

...Fried chicken...

Will never look the same again. Or eggs. Which is what Ma offered to me for dinner the night of August 2nd. And the morning of august 3rd. And what the turkish girl offered to make me the morning i spend at her house...ugh.
Anyhoo...SINCE WHEN DOES A CULLEN SAY ANYHOO???? sry, that minor little thing got me mad...like theres not enough to be mad about already. but i'll let that go, for anyone who is lagging on the BD department for whatever reason. like working all week. ugh, i would probably be finished by now if it weren't for that...
ugh, and of course the day i go into work completely sleep deprived (going on 3 hours sleep, a catnap and caffeine is not very healthy for the mind) i am told they dont need me at the cashier and i should follow around and help bryan. tall, skinny, long floppy dark hair, my age, wore a fluorescent yellow shirt with my name on it (bethany beach), adorable bryan. ugh...he told me his job was a "one man's job." then he disappeared. I dont think he hates me completely, tho, he knew i felt awkward and mad at charlie (boss charlie, not charlie swan, i know where ur head will be now) even if he didnt know i was running on 3 hours sleep.
o...one more thing. My phone's screen went completely black last night and wont come back, except when its completely white. so i got a new phone. i have da same #, but since i lost my screen in my old one (and no it isnt just turned off, i can tel these things) i cant reach my contacts list. so i need al ur #s. or i need one of ur phones 2 get all ur #s off ur contact list.
ok, im gonna go shower n read now n probably wont resurface till ma tells me 2 go 2 sleep so i can get up 4 swim tomorrow. my goal is to finish the book 2morrow morning when i have time 2 myself b4 work...wish me luck! haha.

No comments: