Thursday, August 7, 2008

getting to and returning from Forks.

So Tuesday morning a phone call woke me up. It was the bookstore telling me that Breaking dawn had arrived. Needless to say that I've established a new all-time speed record for getting dressed and to the store. It's a really tiny store but gibson and i have boughtover the past 10 years most of the harry potter books there and on the realease day the owner always opened an hour earlier for us. We were of course always the first to buy the books and I always came dressed up as hermione, so all in all... he knows how excited I get over books. He was very well prepared for me: He handed the book ceremoniously to me and understodd my ghfsutghjghfdohmygodflhhfbreakingdawngf-ness. I returned home and spent the last two days mostly in bed reading. I saved the last chapter for today though and now I'm finally back online, not fearing any spoilers anymore. Yay.
A lot happened this week. I started Spanish. And foot-yoga. Wich apparently I'm good at. Of course I'm good at something like foot-yoga and not at like opera singing or so. Aside from that I've had a lot of trouble with the evil-bunny-brigade. They made tunnels to escape into the garden, so now they're grounded. Gibson helped me a bit, but mostly he was just kind of playing around and marveling unhelpfully at their evilness.
Also, i was thinking about making a new video (or two. or more) but I'm not even sure if anybody watches them, so ... just let me know whether you watch them/ would watch new ones... . It would be really great if you could make videos, too!! (I know, i've been saying that forever now and am probably going on your nerves with it. sorry).
Oh, one last thing: I got my mom to (re)read catcher in the rye and watch john's videos. She likes them!! I recruited her! yes! It's spreading ....
Lots of Love,
Sophie

5 comments:

Kaitlyn said...

Still no breaking dawn for Kaiti.

Beth said...

we watch the videos...at least those of us who can. i try to watch them when im at someone elses house...

Sophie said...

aw. When will you get to read it?

George said...

MORE VIDEOS!!! And we could make videos if anyone wanted to. all they have to do is say 'hey lets make a video for sophie' and we could. but i hardly see ppl. you know how it is.

Anonymous said...

yay my sophie calling day is approaching!
im so so sorry for keeping you talking for so long last time! augh! if your perents eat you for that then tell them its your evil twins fault. actually that will make them think your crazy.
yay nerdfighters is almost like really positive zombies!