Friday, August 15, 2008

Justa Thought

I am all packed for the airshow. But I freaked about how many socks I had packed (This seemed like a bigger problem in my head) and unpacked everything to check. As I was taking inventory, I realized...I forgot to pack pants. That would have been really interesting.

And I cant go to yoga. Again. Because I will be in Atlantic City for awhile. I am a horrible committer to yoga and such.

And the youthgroup is going to a concert on Sat August 30th...its an all day thing and has alot of awesome bands playing and only costs like 30-40 dollars or something. So, is anyone going? Because I have amoeba withdrawl

2 comments:

Beth said...

hmm...what exactly are the times for the concert for youth group? i would like to come, but i usually work saturdays...

Beth said...

oo, nvm. i just got the email forward....