Tuesday, August 19, 2008

rather pitiful i suppose

yeah..this is the second post by me in a row.

Heres the story.

George i havent seen you in forever and lauren i havent seen you for awhile, beth i saw you recently but whatever, sophie hopefully il see you next summer, and madison and kaiti are away.
i miss you guys, seriously i wont see the ameoba-ites until school starts and since i have seen you so little during this summer i am even more depressed. it doesnt help that ryans to busy to hang and jordan is working every day, and ive been entertaining small relatives for a week almost. oh yeah the whole point being, this coming saturday and sunday and friday aaaand monday i am free so somebody have a party already! lol

i just feel stuck in my house with small children.
trapped you could say.

anyway,
cya guys

joe

3 comments:

George said...

Aw! I totally know what you mean! I've been having the same blues lately. I miss having a life and friends! You know I'm up for a party any time! Well, I can't monday... but any other weekend or friday! I miss everyone!

Beth said...

u know, i still say u could have a party of ur own. haha. tho obviously friday is now out...haha

Anonymous said...

il think about that. sometime this fall at dads house. trampoline+roasted marshmallow=fun