Thursday, August 7, 2008

I found the songs!!!

Ok, most of this will only make sense to Joe and Madison, but here goes:

Schizophrenic Psycho is by Puddle of Mudd (earlier I was thinking Pearl Jam, cuz of the "P", but theyre completely different)

"Handlebars" is by the Flobots (sounds vaguely familiar...). Here's a site with the lyrics: http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/flobots/handlebars.html

The other song I was trying to think of wasn't by Led Zeppelin, it was Nirvana- "The Man Who Sold the World." Good song. I was way off, though...

That Jovan guy was kinda creeping me out...should I be worried that he now knows where I live?

Joe, sorry I forgot to give you Breaking Dawn...I'm sure you'll get it soon from someone...if u happen to come somewhere that I'm going let me know and I'll bring it.

and now i shall go to sleep cuz ill be cranky enough in the morning without spending all night on the computer....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha yeah i looked em up as soon as i got home. dont sweat the jahvin guy, hes a great guy hes just reeally friendly to everyone.

Beth said...

ya being friendly as opposed to letting me catch him staring when im in a bikini and trying to sit next to me in the car are two different things...ill take ur word for it, tho

Lauren! said...

ooer Beth, he liiiiikes you
:P