Monday, August 25, 2008

Anger... Mostly

I probably won't get to see The Rocker in theaters since it's only playing in the theaters near the shore mall and the hamilton mall. And no one loves me enough to take me. So I'll probably have to wait like 6 months till i can buy it for like $25 on Amazon! This makes me VERY ANGRY! You guys know how much I've begged and pleaded to go. Yes, I know the movie probably sucks big time. My arguement to that is simply: Teddy Geiger.
I haven't been to see a movie all summer. and the summer is going to end that way. Grrr!

Sophie, I'm glad boarding school is off to a good start. I look forward to hearing more about it.

RevGen ppl: What time to we have to be at the church? like, what time do we leave exactly?

People i didnt see this weekend, I miss you terribly and will give you a bear hug when i see you.

~George

Ooh! And the beach trip was amazing! It has been waaay too long since i had that much fun.

2 comments:

Beth said...

josh told me we had to be at the church 7:30 to go 2 revgen. and we get home around midnight.

Anonymous said...

yaaay! im glad you liked the beach trip!