Wednesday, August 13, 2008

ok....its been awhile

well i figure it HAS been awhile since i posted soo...
im kinda looking foreward to school in the fall, i mean, its sad, but i love the busyness and how weekends are special because theyre free and im a nerd so i love learning stuff. and then theres fall, yay!
ok i shall do a top 5:

1. Hanging out with friends/family/madison. Seriously my favorite things to do
2. Play/listen to music. I Lurves music!!!!!
3. Write/draw/think. I like creating, wether its an idea a picture or a poem.
4. Eat. Im a guy ok?
5. Read. its school or not i love reading i can just never seem to find time
6. Hike or walk. yes i do actually like to get out of my house.

theres six. deal with it.

Oh yeah and commenting on what beth said, any time any of you need guy advice of any sort, or need to tell me something or whatever or just want to talk, thats what im here for.

peace out people, i miss you guys

joe

No comments: