Tuesday, August 12, 2008

What's New?

Soo...
I haven't posted in a while. But everyone else has i see.
What have I been up to? Absolutely nothing lately. Working and reading mainly. I only have one book left to read for school so i don't have to panic anymore. yay
And at this exact moment I am listening to the new Jonas Brothers CD! *fangirl squeal* Their song Lovebug is adorable. Lauren, we definitely need to go see them if they come back to South Jersey sometime!
There are two places I need to go sometime soon:
1. Movies. There are a bunch of movies i want to see including Mamma Mia, Dark Knight, The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2, and (on the 20th or after) The Rocker.
2. Mall. I still have no school clothes. Plus, I just have a mall urge.

So if anyone could help me out by accompanying me to either of those places, let me know.

Oh, and I still don't have a personnal blog. I don't know what to make the title or URL. Suggestions for either welcome. I seem to have issues coming up with things to describe myself...

3 comments:

April Appendix said...

CURIOUS GEORGE AND HER ADVENTURES IN THE WORLD


Thats what I say like before =]



[Yes I am an avid reader of The Amoebas Blog]

Sophie said...

I love that, actually. Curious George is awesome and I have the absolutely amazing soundtrack by Jack Johnson...

Beth said...

me & ma have been talkin about gettin 2 jcpenny's soon, use up those coupons n sale stuff...if we get around 2 it, ill let u know. hm, for titles...fantasyfangirlblog.blogspot.com. just an idea, from wat u said about being a jonas bros fangirl...not that it has 2 apply 2 that. w/e.