Sunday, August 24, 2008

RevGen

yea, im sorta starting to doubt that i would even WANT to go to this concert thing...i asked josh about it, and he told me we leave at 7:30ish and get back around midnight. That's a freakin' long day. And I read over the flyer thing that Lauren sent out, it sounds very...worship-y. Ma's tryin to get me not to go again, i think...but u guys to remember that i'm not even Christian, right? totally uncomfortable with the whole preachy thing...So just how bad is it gonna be? I assumed it would be similar to the Switchfoot concert we went to but bigger, but that's not really what it's sounding like. some of u have gone to this before, right?
those of u who went to the sandcastle thingy last night, how was that?! i would soo have rather been there than work, we were busy n Ulku was in a bad mood, n I broke a container of OJ all over me and the fridge n had to reach under the shelf from inside with a broom with a rag on the end to clean it up, having turkish girls and bosses laugh at me the entire time...luckily the cute guy was off last night, haha.
O, one mroe thing...whatever happened to each of us having our own color n font to post in? ppl have been switching it up, kinda confusing me ;-). dont care too much, just saying...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the bands are christian but its not a christian festival per say. there are a few speakers but theyre usually just positive not preachy. the bands are amazing, most of them at the alternative stage are mainstream, the other stage is christian. its amaing ok?