Monday, August 25, 2008

Hi...

haha, just watched a critic on TV trash The Rocker. Maybe not a good movie, G, but Teddy Geiger's part seems to be the best character, haha...I'll still watch with you if we ever get the chance.
Still dunno about RevGen...I should probably decide by tomorrow morning, at least, so i can let my boss know...Joe says it's amazing (well actually he said amaing but I think that's what he meant, haha.) but I'm still not sure...not sure if I'll be allowed, either.
Joe, the link didn't come up on your post...and u know we wanna read ur lyrics. haha, were gonna be on u till it shows up. or at least i will.
Soph, I'm sure we'll still be able to talk sometimes, even if it is just weekends or whatever :-(.
And soon I shall have to go and make French toast for a Turkish girl (again). Byes....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i never pay attention to critics. t looks like a hilariously stupid movie though lol.
il post the site again