Thursday, August 14, 2008

The Fantastic Ramblings on Kaitlyn.

That's right. Part Two if my blogging for the day. Everybody loves two post in one day. I know I do.

So those of you who read my personal blog might know that a few weeks ago I was very upset about a movie. Starting this man

It is called Casanova. It's a mini series. If you know know what that means and you are dying to know look it up on wikipedia or something. But I ordered the movie because I missed the last ten minutes of it when I was watching it on the computer. and this did deeply upset me. I got my copy in the mail today. So I just finished watching it and I have to say David Tennant is so BRILLIANT in this movie. There is a lot of sex so if you are a person with a g to pg 13 rated mind this is not a movie for you.

It tells the life story of Casanova. I have an urge to go out and buy a copy of Casanova's autobiography and read it. Which kind of breaks my tradition on studying famous English Writers and everything because Casanova is Italian.

Anywho. This is a long rambling post I warned you in the headline.
My bags are packed. I just have to fill my little backpack with the small things I need. Toothbrush ect.

No comments: