Thursday, August 14, 2008

Ew. Its almost Midnight

So I came home from another productive auction. But there were no camel saddles this time...(MINE!!!). So to amuse myself, I was randomly running around, humming the mission impossible theme and muttering suspiciously when people looked at me funny. And I CANNOT tell the difference between goats and sheep apparently, though to my credit, it was a freakishly hairy goat.
And next week, I will be away. Being Lauren, and watching airplanes fly around. But, in case you didnt know, I get bored very easily. So I shall text you. And possibly send loving chain texts that make you feel all happy until it decided to tell you that YOU WILL DIE if you dont send it to 1000000000000 people in the next 5 minutes. So I am dead. er. More dead than I was before. And now I'm rambling, so....
Anyways, I MISS YOU GUYS! Like a fat kid misses cake. If he stops eating. Or goes to fat kid camp. Or his mom buys a lock for the fridge or something. So I am having a party (happy dance?). I'll keep everyone updated on the date.
And now, since I'm tired of talking to myself on aim (its kinda funny actually, because I get mad and try to win arguements with myself) I'm going to go to sleep! whoo hoo!

No comments: